Huoshan Yellow Large Leaf Tea is one kind of yellow tea, which is
originates in Huoshan, Jinzai, Da’an, Yuexi in Anhui. It is also
known as Wanxi Yellow Large Leaf Tea, with that from Dahuaping,
Manshuihe of Huoshan County and that from around Yanzi River of
Jinzai County being better.
This kind of yellow tea is featured with the appearance of thick
stalk and large leaf.
Features of Huoshan Huangya tea: Straight-cord and slightly
unfolded, even and neat and in a shape of sparrow tongue. Vivid
green and yellowish in color, tippy; of a continuous faint
fragrance; tastes fresh, strong and sweetish; tea water is vivid
green and clean in color; leave base is bright yellowish.
Functions and effects of Huoshan Huangya tea:
1. Reduce the fat and help drinker lose weight
2. Radiation proof
3. Care the teeth and brighten the eyes
4. Prolong one’s life and senile resistant
5. Refresh and strengthen the brain
6. Improve the immunity
7. Clear up one’s breath, assist digestion and enhance stomach
8. Thirst quenching and drive away the summer heat