For better tea drinking, water below 95℃ is preferred for Iron
Mercy Goddess Tea. You won’t enjoy the fragrance if the temperature
is too low. We suggest you use covered ceramic utensil to infuse
Strong scent Iron mercy goddess tea is called as “baked tea” or
“cooked tea”. We adopted intricate traditional artificial skills to
make the tea. Though it’s heavy in flavor, it won't injure the
stomach. The tea displays black, bloom and arenaceous green strip,
golden yellow or orange yellow soup, high fragrance, When taste it,
you will feel pure, sweet and fresh, so the tea has a neck name as
"Rhyme", it’s long-lasting without bitter flavor.
【Infusion of tea】
1. First boil some water at 100 ℃.
2 Rinse the tea set with boiled water. The tea set has better go
with white porcelain for observing the color of the tea leaf
3. Fill the tea pot 1/5 full with tea leaves (or as you like)
4. Pour the boiled water into the tea pot then use the cover to
take away the dust and residues.
5. Pour the boiled water again and cover the tea for a couple of
minutes .At this time the tea is sending out already faint
6. Pour the tea into tea strainer or small tea cup to drink it.
Storage:Keep the tea sealed and in a dry place away from moisture,
the sun, peculiar smell and high temperature.